Thursday, September 23, 2010

Terminal Leave Employment

30 Is The New 20! Especially in Chanel ...


A month ago I celebrated my thirtieth birthday, Cyprus, no less. Time to get over all these emotions and catch cold falling (from 42 degrees in the shade to 15 degrees in a few hours? Not a good idea.) and I'm back. And that's especially THE him, the ultimate bag! It red, it is beautiful ... I thought nothing could debunk my Balenciaga its first place of my it-bag top, you're talking! Chanel rocks and nothing else.



Here I am! Back from my holiday in Cyprus, it was awesome! Especially as I Celebrated my 30th birthday There. My present? Here it is, at last. My precious Chanel bag. The ultimate bag. Seriously. Chanel rocks !







  • top sequin Sandro
  • trousers Zara
  • ceinture / belt Maje
  • sac Chanel

0 comments:

Post a Comment