Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Delta Sigma Theta Delaware State University

RIP DF



I am sad to announce the disappearance of DF ... How it

, "Who is DF?"

Bah DF what, Shopping Challenge!

It started off well between us ... I remember our first meeting, on another blog ... ( Yeah, a lot of other makes, I should have known better ...). I can see him, he smiled at me ... if so, I even have a photo:




He arrived full of promise ... You'll see with me, we live love and fresh tap water, it will be well all two ...


was true ... for 2 months. And as when it was in a diet too frustrating and hands you a bitch chocolate (sausage, biscuits, crisps choose what speaks to you the most huh) soon as you open the valve on the temptation, we can not stop.


Ben is a bit what happened with DF but not in H & M , no, no, he called me my chocolate Gucci, Chloe, Balenciaga, Rykiel, Miu Miu ... yeah. Not one to do things by halves.


And it hurts! But it's what makes it so good not?


True, there is also Zadig and Voltaire, Sandro and Maje, but hey, next to the other, it does not mean?


So in your opinion, what are these pieces of nonsense? Well, for Sonia Rykiel you already know but the others?
And no, there is still nothing to win, you take me for an "influential blogger" or what?!


RIP DF



And I can almost hear you : " Who the hell is D.F. ??"


That's my beloved Défi Shopping (Shopping ban / challenge)...

It lasted only for 2 months between us and then I rushed to the stores as if starving and I began binging on Gucci, Chloé, Balenciaga, Sonia Rykiel, Miu Miu ... It was wrong and that's why it was so good !

So let's see, can you guess what I've bought from there ? You already know for Sonia Rykiel purpose what about The Others?












I warn you, there's heavy!
've been warned, there're Some really nice stuff!


0 comments:

Post a Comment