Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Calculator List Of Possible Combinations

Ben is not too soon!

I think I 've done enough waiting there!

Well, sorry for the photos all rotten, I took them yesterday evening while returning from work at full speed! But the holding has the merit to show you my two new darlings (:-))) my new Miu Miu bag (I like it!) and the famous Susan Chloe! YES, The SUSAN! If I told you that I cried with joy when I received, I believe you? (my dear husband was both touched and frightened ... when he saw the tears)


Sorry guys ! That was a very long pause, longer than I'd thought. But anyway, here are (at last) some (crappy) pics of my latest buys. My beloved Miu Miu bag (just love it, isn't it perfect??!!) and my SUSAN by ChloƩ ! I cried when I'd received them, seriously !
  • sac / handbag Miu Miu
  • haut sequin Sandro
  • trench Zara
  • Chloe shoes (!)
  • slim gray H & M







Buying Balenciaga I had to show you should not delay, for the cons Gucci, will have to wait ... this fall! It was a great pair of boots but they are tidy in the cupboard now and hibernate for the summer until the cold days.

My Balenciaga Is Next purchase on-line, goal pour la Gucci, you'll Have to wait next fall so I've got boots they're Stored em till colder days.

See you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment