Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2005 Lincoln Ls Etc Engine Failsafe Mode

Guess who's back?


Well, I'll not make the article, New York, it's a crazy thing. God knows looove London, but seriously, next New York, London, Paris etc., that village!

I do not know if you remember but last year I had a crush on this cape Maje ... and thanks to Ebay, here it is mine!

Truce blabla, then voila (tralalala) (sorry for that :-) blagounette muddy)



I'm back from New York City, Which Is The craziest city I 've ever seen ... and I loved it!

And do you remember about this cape I Fall In Love With about a year ago? Well, thanks to Ebay, it's finally mine !







  • cape Maje
  • bonnet /beannie Warehouse
  • pull en cashmere / cashmere jumper Kookaï
  • sac / bag Miu Miu
  • shoes / Chanel shoes


0 comments:

Post a Comment