Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Can I Do For My Dogs Sore Lips

Are you ready to Lanvin?

Lanvin
The capsule collection for H & M is tomorrow. Suffice to say that the excitement rising in the ranks of the fashionista. If some of you are already on the starting block, it is true for others, the collection is controversial. Far from going into this debate, I just wanted to get back on an event that took place last week: the presentation of the famous capsule collection in New York (I'm an addict catwalk, what do you).

The capsule collection for H & M Lanvin, it's tomorrow (in France indeed).  In other words, the excitement rises in the fashionista's rows. If some of you are already on starting block, it is true that for the others, the collection carries in debate. Far from going into this debate, I was just want to return on an event which took place last week : the presentation  of the famous capsule collection in New York (I am catwalk  addict, what else).



I'll let you guess which of these photos is my favorite ... A clue? There is a man in the photo whose name starts with an A. ..

I'll let you guess what's my favorite one ... A hint? There's a Man on the picture Whose first name begin With An A. ..


I do not want flowers, I want to Lanvin, and you?

Me, I don't want flowers, I want Lanvin, and you ?



0 comments:

Post a Comment