Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If Spleen Enlarged Where Feel It

While these balances? Not

Well gosh!

If you told me ...

It's a long time it was not happened ... But


balances this year ... bof.


No envy.


Whereas before it was more the kind "stash the kids, I'm coming!"



But here, no ...



Well, I have shopped 2 or 3 tricks.



That I will hasten to show you.

For the First Time in Years, I'm not really interested in. The Sales. So strange, I know. Still, I've found a couple of nice items. Let me show you ;-)



From classic, the safe bet.
Here is my meager

booty balances:





vest / cardigan 100% cashmere (-40%) Carroll



sweater V / V neck cashmere sweater 100% (-40%) Carroll

Is it me or they have an air Zadig & Voltaire ??

But hey, go I admit, is indeed a big blow purchase favorite, but of course not balanced ... This one, I show you soon ;-)

Well, There IS Something I bought, really, really nice but really, really is not dirty. Whatever purpose! I'll Show You That soon! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment