Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jane Mansfield Al Desnudo

TOP 5 of the Winter Asian Inspiration

Winter is always a moment very special this year. For children, it often means snow ( would it still snowing ) but for us it is always a sign of aggression to our skin. It feels tight, we do not necessarily pay attention because the pants are legion, or tights covering her legs too white. We neglect generally the hydration of our skin. Fatal error! At the end of Winter, the Spring and Summer, a lot of work to do, so little time to be paraded on the beach without having dry skin, which would spoil the future tanning.

I then decided to do a Top 5 moisturizers, those I loved, those I can not live without, a form of must-have to be in Winter.



1st : In the first place was the Nivea Cream . A cream that I like a long time. During the winter, my skin feels tight and is often the only one that combines hydration and comfort. I use it especially at night before going to bed because I feel like being in a cocoon. That way, I sleep like a baby ...

2nd: the second position, a real stroke of heart in recent days and cream which I can no longer do without: Moisturizing Cream Osmanthus Flower Roger Gallet . I will return in another post on this new Roger & Gallet signed because there are lots of thing I'd like to talk to you.

3rd: OLC sign interesting body moisturizer, moisturizing, whose main asset is that we do not end up with skin and glue it in the morning when it is pressed is more significant. This is particularly unpleasant to have clothes that stick, I must confess ...

4th Vichy sign an online " The Essentials" with creams called "basic" but are essential for us and affordable (you must rely less than 5 € for the range). If there is one essential, it is this cream combines moisturizing and good value.
What makes it is not the first that it is not, least for the winter, enough moisturizer. It is more of a cream to be used preferably in Spring, when the cold unless we assaulted the skin.

5th: Bi cay mast, a mark that I particularly like for the affinities we share, I could not not put it in my top 5. The brand is back this year 2011 with a duet baumassage and bobomulsion . Use for special purposes but indispensable in our little closet beauty.

And you, what is your TOP 5?

0 comments:

Post a Comment