Friday, February 18, 2011

My Dad Masterbates On Me

sun

Here .. we're already in February. The weather is still gloomy. I think this is the first time in my life that I entered this phase called "winter blues". I need treatment for sun. I'm going to reach more destinations than our loving smiling and loved France: where it's sunny and warm!

Again, I'm still facing the same existential problem: what do I take?

I have the unfortunate tendency, when a choice appears before me, not to choose, take everything. After all, it's easier to pick up his home with itself, at least, it is sure to have forgotten nothing. But there ... I tried to make a choice: to test products for your next vacation during my vacation. Not even the selfish girl ( my ankles will thank you very much ).

So ... When we blogger fashion and beauty, what do you takes? That's useful and enjoyable course!!


As the range Pure & Natural Nivea, I chose to take with me the lotion and the cream day, and I ended with waterproof eye makeup remover biphasic .

To survive in the sun ( the sun is good for morale, but too much is bad for the skin, so it protects itself ) I had the opportunity to receive products This was signed La Roche Posay means a body milk protection 30 a face sunscreen protection 50 ( facial skin is more fragile ... ) and the indispensable, the after-sun milk .

hydration level, I chose to embark on my journey relaxation: a moisturizing lip balm Honey Nourishing Sanoflore and version to the body. You will of course recognize the cream Good-bye Cellulite Nivea of because, as every woman, mine, I'm a bit (I still have the belief that one day, cellulite disappear as if by finally magic ... not).

I think there ... we do not get any better deal.

And you, what are the products you love take on holiday?


PS: if comments are not displayed, this is normal, I resolved not to open my mail during this micro-break for a week in the sun ...

PPS: I also love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment