Wednesday, February 2, 2011

List Of Market Cap For Ftse 250



last Thursday, is in one of my favorite Parisian palaces I go: the Hotel de Crillon. But this time it is not my greed that pushed me through the door but a parade of the D IDIT Hediprasetyo .
If his name means nothing to you, I advise you to keep him because you will surely be hearing a lot about in the near future ...

Born in Jakarta, This 26-year Indonesian is a graduate of the Parsons Shool of Paris. For this collection, he was tempted by a souvenir: Tokyo, Meiji Shrine Jungu ( in this temple is that I lost my first day in Tokyo ... ) and its many wooden shelves where artists in Tokyo so they write their wishes come true. So it's a feeling of happiness simple as Didit Hediprasetyo we wanted to convey. But not that ... There is a little sugar candy in this collection and you can not adore ( same time, you put me a little Asian with a hint of candy and I fell madly, like what happiness is tenuous things ...). We thus find sheets, Obi ribbon, satin, pink, peach color ... But there are also a nod to his homeland with songket skillfully revisited and leave no one unmoved. So the sound of J-pop as the parade began and it is in the applause ended.

However, today I'd like to focus on the backstage because it always leaves a strong impression, Perhaps this is due to the palpable tension in the scenes which then gives memorable. I love these fleeting moments before the parade where we feel that everything is and yet the music has not even started . These precious moments are engraved in us. Maybe it's what makes each show unique in the end. However much you met several times with the creator, it never lets us feel the same way twice ...

Enough talk, I'll let you see behind the scenes images ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment