Thursday, January 27, 2011

Never Summer Snowboards In Ontario

Discovering Basil Soda ...

Visit the Palais de Tokyo on Tuesday afternoon. After racing to reach the rendezvous point, it greets me with the biggest smile and it gives me the famous Backstage Pass. That day, this pass has opened the doors of the world Basil Soda and, I confess, that I will exchanged for anything because I felt like returning to a world fabulous, with beautiful dresses ( that I love to wear if only I was a size model ... but that's not won yet ... )

beautiful dresses hanging on the racks as we could not dream it, even beyond our imagination ... Basil Soda did.

Former assistant Elie Saab, the Lebanese designer has to be amazing with this game of materials, volumes and colors . His palette in shades of soft leads us to believe that we dream a little more. These models come from his fertile imagination are sewn directly onto the models. Until the last minute, carefully, every detail is seen, reviewed and corrected.
I realized the amount of work required for this collection by observing the wedding dress. I could not tell you how long it had taken exactly, I'll just simply an incomplete answer from one of my mentors in law "a while ( or a certain time, as you want ). ;
Still, I came away from this show thinking that I, too, although I wear one of her princess dresses .... wonderful


I let you enjoy the parade photos.

You will find all pictures of Haute Couture Spring-Summer Basil Soda 2011 on Facebook Fan Page.


Copyright © Diary of a fashionista - All rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment