Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Lionhead Fish Not Eat Feed

Top 10 of Beauty

I thought long and hard while I was in partial ( reason for my prolonged absence ) how both back on Diary of a fashionista and be pampered at the same time? It turns out that I was spoiled at this beauty for Christmas therefore addict, I did not try all private these products and there, an idea occurred to me: why not make a Top 10 Beauty Products month?!

So I thought long and hard to make you the first Top 10 This month of January 2011 ... Here is the result ( not necessarily in the order because I can not decide between all these wonderful products, but these are my essential me ):

I Thought for a long time while I Was in exams (Reason of my Prolonged absence), how at once return on Diary of a fashionista and please you at The Same time ? It turns out that I was spoiled level beauty for this Christmas thus as an addict, I tried all these products and there, an idea came to me : why not making a Month's Cosmectics' Top 10?!

I thought thus for a long time to make you the first Top 10 of this January 2011... Here is the result ( not necessarily in the order because I do not manage to decide between all these magnificent products, but they are my indispensable ) : 



1. Wanted Rouge, Helena Rubinstein (n°101, possess)
2. Duo Rouge et brillant à lèvres PRO COLOUR Avon (Lucious Berry)
3. Liquid eye shadow SUPERSHOCK VIVID Avon (glistening teal)
4. Do not Stray, Benefit
5. Signature Real Complete BBCream, Missha
6. Healthy Mix Serum, Bourjois (No. 52, vanilla)
7. Supershock, Avon (Black)
8. Lash Queen Sexy Black Helena Rubinstein (Black)
9. Eyeshadow, Bourjois (colors # 04, 02 and 93)
10. Terracotta Light Guerlain (No. 02, Brunettes)

And you, what are your favorite beauty products?
And you, What are your favorite cosmetics?

0 comments:

Post a Comment