Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kates Playground Iphone Vodeos

Happy New Year!


The other day I was looking at the statistics of my blog (if one can even call it that ...) and I was amazed to see you were still over a hundred every day to come when I post almost a year ever since. So to you all, thank you very much and above all, Happy New Year 2011!


2010 was marked by large follies "shoppesques" since I gained a lot of items that were on my Luxury List ... and more! And finally I changed cars! And yes, after 10 years of loyal service, I am separated from my beloved 205. In short, all that to say anything? Well that 2011 promises to be much more austere spending level, and yes, we must bail out!

So right balances ended (hey do not push it, I will still balances) you see here something more affordable. I'm going to drag my gaiters at H & M, Kiabi, Etam, Zara and others and it will do me good! The only pitfall to avoid: do not buy everything under the pretext that it's cheap!


Level Good resolutions, I would add:

- exercise more (which did not on his list?)

- eating healthier ... (idem!)

- stop complaining not to enter a 38 if I miss the first two resolutions ...

- better organize myself in my job

- better get organized ... in my life, period!

- ...

- and longer post on my blog!

- take care of the people I love.
Still Happy New Year and above bonne santé à vous toutes ! Et je dis à très bientôt !
The other day, I was peeking at the statistics of my so-called blog and I was amazed to see that over a hundred of you have kept coming around here to check my never-showing up posts. So, to all of you, thank you so much and happy new year !
2010 was a very expensive year for as I bought many luxury items from this list ... and some more ! Unfortunately I can't keep buying like that (if only...) so I have to calm down in 2011 and save up some money. So, you'll see more stuff from Zara, H&M and co from now on, well, after the sales anyway! The only thing will be not to buy everything in the shop because it's cheap!
Good Resolutions for 2011
- exercise more (who wouldn't ?)
- eat less Better
- Stop Complaining if I do not do Any Of The Above 2 Things!
- Get Better Organized
- Often more post on my blog!
- take care of my family and friends ...
I Wish You All the Best for 2011. See you very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment