Monday, January 24, 2011

Card Game Frustration Instructions

review of trends in: Eclat de Mode

For the third time I visited the Salon Eclat de Mode which took Porte de Versailles place this weekend in Paris. Common throughout the capital to join in At the Salon after my Japanese class was the usual marathon. Once there, I could finally enjoy this for what was coming.

Eclat de Mode is what? For those who follow me from the beginning, they may pass this grim passage and go to photos taken on site to others ...
Salon Eclat de Mode is a Salon together all the fashion professionals twice a year, and one to two months before the Fashion Week Ready to Wear. This is both to discover trends in jewelry houses of tomorrow, but also for designers, find that accompany their collections.

For this edition, I am particularly interested in the space Trend the center of the show, bringing together the most attractive creations.

Truce chatter. I leave you an overview of this latest edition of the Salon Eclat de Mode (the rest of the photos, you can find them on the Facebook Fan Page )























0 comments:

Post a Comment