Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How To Read A Ms Pro Duo Card In A Hp Laptop

Behind the Scenes of Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2011 Eva Minge

Like most keen on fashion know, Fashion Week Haute Couture female full swing in the heart of Paris for our pleasure. It is rare for me to have much time to go ( when I'm lucky to be invited ), but then I made room in my calendar and, together my trusty SLR, we go backstage.
It is time for me to share my first parade this year 2011 ...


is backstage at the parade Eva Minge that I slipped on Monday night. At the heart of the Hotel Bristol that I discovered the new Haute Couture collection of this House. This is not the first time I discovered his work, remember, I had already spoken in HERE.

So I walked dan backstage, minutes before the parade ...


This time, there are two strong colors: red and black ...



I leave you now, discover the highlights of the parade to the sound of the soundtrack of Dracula .



Read the whole Haute Couture Spring 2011 Eva Minge on Facebook Fan Page.


Copyright © Diary of a fashionista - All rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment