Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pokemon Plush Vaporeon

Featured!

I know the sales to begin tomorrow but it's not what I'm going to talk tonight. I wanted to show you some of my favorite blogs. Ithaa already overtaken me for one of them, it is of course Cupcakes and Cashmere as much for fashion as for the recipes! All done with great taste, this is true to say !

Hi girls! I really wanted to share the top Three of my favorite blogs. Just click on the Links and enjoy! Those girls are just brilliant!





Cupcakes and Cashmere



The second blog is rather more focused fashion and big-budget! This is one of Chiara, the beautiful blonde Italian Salad . She has a wardrobe to envy of any fashionista and her boyfriend is just cannon, which admittedly does not spoil anything! ;-)


The Blonde Salad


And finally, the third that I really wanted to show you my favorite because it is one of Rockstar intermediaries. Click you'll love is bound to happen! This girl has the most radiant smile in the world, she exudes joie de vivre! As soon as I go, it gives me a breath of fresh air, and after a walk in the spring! Her man looks just as adorable and there they are the point of having a baby. Pregnant AND sexy? No problem for Naomi! You'll find plenty of nice things vintage and boutique Online. Most adorable, are not. <3>




Rockstar Diaries


And voila! See you soon with the look, news and sales!

;-) Thanks for reading.

I come back very soon to talk fashion, And Many Other Things!

Thanks for reading!

The Biche





0 comments:

Post a Comment