Thursday, December 2, 2010

Betty Crocker Pound Cakerecipes

If I were a geek, I want for Christmas ....

There are days like that where my geek side comes out more than necessary and is often the case in periods of Christmas ....

There are Days Like That Where My Geek side releases and more necessities That, It Is Often The Case in Christmas times ....

If I geek I would:

If I was a geek i would want:


A Wii Fit in its box all in one including a Wii and its controller, a balance board and Wii Fit game. What geek side and combine the line ( never lose view of the objective of December: do not gain weight because Christmas New Year ).

Wii Fit in icts Which package includes lift and Its Wii, a Balance Board as well as "the game Wii Fit. Ally of What geek side and the line (never Seen the objective of tuberculosis of December: not take weight Because of Christmas and New Year holidays).


And, as I am not as difficult daughter (and in fact I have a Wii at home ), I would opt for the brand new Xbox 360 KINECTS from Microsoft ( I'm not a loyalty test in all on video games .. ).

And, as I am not girl have difficulty (and in reality That I Already Have a Wii at home), i would opt pour la KINECTS Any Xbox 360 from Microsoft (I am not of a staunch loyalty in video games)

Some of headphones at Marshall. I have a sacrosanct reverence for the brand that rocked me throughout my childhood and adolescence, being trained violinist in an orchestra and playing all these years. So when I said that Marshall finally makes helmets, me, I jump immediately above!

Marshall headphones. I have a sacrosanct holy worship Which brand for this rocked me all my childhood Düring and my adolescence Being a violinist by training and playing in orchestra Düring all year thesis Years. Then, When They Told Me The Marshall Makes finally headphones, me, I jump at once Above!

Marshall headphones: www.marshallheadphones.com


An iPad! What I never would but ... it's always good to dream eh ...

An iPad! I Will Never Have Does not mean but thats Necessary That I can not dream ..

And you want what?

And you, What do you want?

0 comments:

Post a Comment