Monday, December 20, 2010

Chicken Parlow Recipe

A moment of pleasure before Christmas with the Prodigy Spa Valmont

I recently proposed to discover a treatment specially designed for the Holiday season and this, in an exceptional setting: Spa Valmont in the heart of the Hotel Meurice . We

Recently Suggested Discovering myself has Conceived Care Specially for Christmas and New Year holidays and in An exceptional frame: The Spa Valmont Situated in The Heart of the Hotel Le Meurice .




the program: the care Kick Shards tailored to the needs of your face. It starts with a first phase of removing to erase all the impurities, then a scrub thoroughly to remove all the little dead skin. It finally ends with the key ultimate fact that this treatment is just wonderful: the Renewing Pack . This is a mask signed Valmont , prestigious Swiss brand, which will reveal all the radiance of your skin.
Before you leave from, a soft, warm towel is placed on your face to completely remove the mask. It is then gently massage you with a serum Valmont and, finally, a moisturizing cream .
It emerges turned upside down: I felt like I feel my skin vibrated. Answer: " is a good sign is the skin that works .

Program: The Care Coup d'Eclat IS Conceived to measure you deal According To Needs. We Malthus Begin with a first phase of make-up removal to erase all the impurities, then an in-depth exfoliating scrub to remove all the small dead skins. We finish finally by the ultimate touch which makes that this care is just supernatural : the renewing pack . It is about a mask signed by Valmont, prestigious Swiss brand, which is going to reveal all the brightness of your skin.

Before of you let leave, a soft and warm towel is affixed on your face to remove completely the mask. We come to massage you then slowly with a serum Valmont and, to finish, a moisturizing cream.

We go out  from it completely upset : I had the impression to feel my skin vibrating  Given answer: " it is good sign, It Is The Skin Which works .


What I thought : absolutely wonderful, even if it was not that half an hour. I usually respond that not necessarily very well when I mass ( I have red spots that appear, tissues derived ), I was amazed the final result on my skin. In addition, 30 minutes in the expert hands of Director of Spa chat and get some beauty tips, I can assure you that I was happy to leave the cold of winter that day for comfort and cozy warmth of the Spa.
Moreover, for the first time in my life, I learned that no, I did not have a combination skin with oily but sensitive skin who had great need of hydration and attention. What a surprise for me, I can assure you ( if I find my dermatologist, she will spend a quarter of an hour with dirty all treatments unsuitable ... ).

What do I think about it? Absolutely wonderful, Even If It Was Only Half an Hour. Usually I Reacts very well Not Necessarily When We massage me (I Have red patches Which APPEAR tissue pull ), I Was stunned by the final result on my skin. Besides, 30 minutes between the expert hands of the Spa manager to chat with and to receive a lot of beauty advice, I can assure you that I was delighted to give up the winter cold this day there for the cosy comfort and the warm side of the Spa.

Furthermore, for the first time of my life, we taught me that  I had no combination skin with fat tendency but a very sensitive skin which enormously needed hydration and attention. Which surprise for me, I can assure you ( if I find my dermato, she is going to have a hard time with all her not appropriate treatments ).

Est-ce que je le conseille : absolutely! This is not because the Valmont Spa is located at the Hotel Le Meurice that mean the care is for an elite. It is important to take care of her skin, mainly on its face because it's the first thing someone sees when they meet you.
In Asia, it is common to get a weekly basis in a Wellness Center for a massage. This has not yet returned to our morals and yet but I am convinced that this is a gesture essential, as your moisturizer in the morning.

In addition, Care offers you the opportunity to offer access to the facilities of Valmont Spa: sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym.
The sauna is very nice when you just outside, especially when it snows like now, it seems to be in a cocoon. Moreover, it is also very good for our skin and our body, it helps eliminate toxins. I suggest you come to come earlier to enjoy the facilities before you go to a massage ( it would be stupid to have to take a shower after you have been applying a moisturizer .. miraculous).

Petit confidence : ce soin destiné aux fêtes de fin d'année sera prolongé à l'avenir. Mais chut, c'est un secret...  

Do I advise you to go there : absolutely !!! It is not because the Spa Valmont is situated in the Hotel Le Meurice that it means that the care are intended for a certain elite. It is important to take care of your skin, essentially the face because it is about the first thing which somebody sees when he meets you.

In Asia, it is common to go once in a week in a Beauty Center to be massaged. It did not go into our customs and yet nevertheless, I am persuaded that it is about an indispensable gesture there, quite as your moisturizing morning cream. 


Besides, the offers of care offer you the possibility of reaching the installations of the Spa Valmont : sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi and sporting room .

The sauna is very pleasant when you just come from the outside, particularly when it's snowing outside, we have the impression to meet a cocoon. Moreover, it is very good also for our skin and our body, that allows to eliminate toxin. I thus recommend you to come to come earlier to take advantage of installations before going to make you a massage ( that would be stupid to have to take a shower after we applied you a supernatural moisturizing cream ).


Young confidence : this care intended for Christmas and new Year holidays will be prolonged in the future. But it is a secret... 



Hotel Le Meurice - Spa Valmont (ouverture : 10h - 20h)
228 Rue Rivoli
75001 PARIS

Soin Coup d'Eclats :
- soin express 30 minutes, 75€
- soin complet 60 minutes, 150 €
- Intensive care 90 minutes, 200 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment