Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Driving From Stockton To Renovdo I Need Chains?

Saga, finishing: My Lady Grey

I loved the saga that Dior has gone through a bit all colors: Black ( in Paris ) Blue ( in Shanghai), Red ( in song ) and finally ... the last album was just released.

I found the teaser page on facebook Dior, but I saw the video in its entirety in surfing the blog of James Bort (which I love and I visit quite often). So I wanted to share with you this last part saga of Lady Dior Marion Cotillard . I admit that, ultimately, Lady Grey became my favorite. While gently, poetry ...

to you to find out now ...

I liked very much The Legend Which Dior crossed over Some colors: Black ( in Paris ) Blue ( in Shanghai), Red ( in song) and finally The Last album has just gone out. I Had Discovered The Teaser On The Dior's facebook page , but I saw the video as a whole only by surfing on James Bort's blog ( that I like very much and I often consult ). I was thus anxious to share with you this last part of  Lady Dior's legend with Marion Cotillard. I admit that, in the end, Lady Grey became my favourite one. Quite gently, in poetry...


I'll let you discover it now... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment